> - Make various setters and getters and properties final as needed
> - Move documentation to the property so the setters and getters inherit it,
> with an exception for the special case of JobSettings.setPageRanges()
> - Override toString() on the properties in JobSettings so it doesn't delegate
> to the JobSettings class.
> - Add a manual test program just so you can see what toString() does. No pass
> or fail, just informative.
>
> This will need a CSR but I won't create that until the review is done.

Phil Race has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit
since the last revision:

  8269638: Property methods, setters, and getters in printing API should be
final

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/574/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/574/files/6a84d1d9..3da5e4df