> - Added support for H.265/HEVC for all 3 platforms.
>  - Support is added only for .mp4 files over FILE/HTTP/HTTPS protocols. HTTP
> Live Streaming with H.265/HEVC is not supported.
>  - On Windows mfwrapper was introduced which uses Media Foundation APIs to
> decode HEVC.
>  - 10 and 12-bit HEVC was tested and also supported, however due to graphics
> pipeline not supporting 10-bit YUV rendering we will use color converter to
> convert video frame to 8-bit before sending it for rendering.
>  - Resolution upto 4k is supported.
>
> Additional runtime dependency requirements:
> Windows: Windows 10 with HEVC Video Extensions installed.
> macOS: macOS High Sierra and later
> Linux: at least libavcodec56 and libswscale5
>
> Additional build dependency:
> Linux: libswscale-dev

Alexander Matveev has updated the pull request incrementally with one
additional commit since the last revision:

  8273096: Add support for H.265/HEVC to JavaFX Media [v5]

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/649/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/649/files/cb1ee6c2..21dffaa5

Webrevs: