On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 21:55:20 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Adding a tests/.classpath file to include tests/manual/controls source folder
> so Eclipse could see/execute manual tests there.
>
> Also, I would rather move the sources there to a specific package
> (test.manual ?) instead of a default package. Any objections?
> edit: won't be done as a part of this PR.

There are sources under `tests/performance` and `tests/manual` that should also
be included in the classpath.

I was actually reviewing it just now.

Same as with apps, this is not the way the tests should be ordered. While it
allows to run them from Eclipse, the way the tests are currently divided means
that they should be (sub-) projects. We will need a follow-up on this.

@kevinrushforth Are you planning on continuing the cleanup of apps and tests
soon? If so, we should wait for it with the Eclipse changes.

Changes requested by nlisker (Reviewer).