On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 21:55:20 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Adding a tests/.classpath file to include tests/manual/controls source folder
> so Eclipse could see/execute manual tests there.
>
> Also, I would rather move the sources there to a specific package
> (test.manual ?) instead of a default package. Any objections?
> edit: won't be done as a part of this PR.

The default package is pre-existing bad practice, but doesn't pose an issue, I
tried it myself. It makes little sense to add just one source folder while
neglecting all the others. If we are editing this classpath to make the tests
runnable (even if with the incorrect configuration), then we should make the
tests runnable.