Hi Thomas,

Did you try to just specify the platform-specific dependencies in the POM?

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
        <artifactId>javafx-graphics</artifactId>
        <version>19</version>
        <classifier>win</classifier>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
        <artifactId>javafx-graphics</artifactId>
        <version>19</version>
        <classifier>linux</classifier>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
        <artifactId>javafx-graphics</artifactId>
        <version>19</version>
        <classifier>mac</classifier>
    </dependency>

Seems more of a question for help forums, though if this information is not
mentioned in https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/#introduction, it might be
worth adding it.