https://mail.openjdk.org/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2022-March/033802.html

________________________________
Von: openjfx-dev <openjfx-dev-r...@openjdk.org> im Auftrag von John Hendrikx
<john.hendr...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 14. November 2022 15:25:16
An: openjfx-dev@openjdk.org
Betreff: Re: Plans for gtk glass backend

I have an issue related to child stages not being allowed to be as large
as their parent stage under Linux.  It's somewhere fairly deep in the
system, and I was wondering if that would be near these things you are
planning to do.  I wouldn't know myself how to fix it, but can help
where I can:

https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8248435

If not, that's fine :)

--John