- Added generics (to package private or internal classes only)
- Minor clean-ups of code I touched (naming)
- Fixed incorrect use of generics
- Fixed raw type warnings

Note: some raw types have leaked into public API.  These could be fixed without
incompatibilities.  For specifics see `JavaBeanObjectPropertyBuilder`.  The
javadoc would have the method signatures change (`<T>` would be appended to the
affected methods).  For now I've added a TODO there.

Commit messages:
 - Generics clean up javafx.beans.property.* and com.sun.javafx.property.*

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/969/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=969&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8298200
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/969.diff