A simple fix for the graphics of a `CheckBoxTreeCell` not showing after
expand/collapse events. The graphics node needs to be released from the
previous checkbox so that it doesn't serve as the graphics of more than one
checkbox at once. If it does, only one checkbox (its skin) can actually use it
as a scenegraph child, and it's not always the correct one.

Added also a manual test app as I'm unsure about how to do an automatic test
for this. The test app will be useful for later fixes, so I suggest adding it
anyway. To test the fix, simply expand and collapse the root note repeatedly
while it has a child. Before the fix the graphic will disappear after a few
tries, after the fix it won't. You can test other hierarchies as well by adding
children to the tree.

-------------

Commit messages:
 - Removed whitespaces
 - Name and whitespace fixes to the test app
 - Manual test utility
 - Fix

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/970/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=970&range=00