On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 18:05:10 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> one way to do it is to describe the expected result in the comment
>> immediately preceding the string. For example:
>>

>> # "the current execution is complete"
>> Class.runText=The run is run.
>>
>> Also, for testing purposes, we could consider pseudolocalization
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudolocalization
>>
>> Better discuss this with Naoto Sato.
>
> Sorry for accidentally editing your comment. I think I restored it correctly.

> one way to do it is to describe the expected result in the comment
> immediately preceding the string.
>
> Also, for testing purposes, we could consider pseudolocalization

These are good suggestions that should be captured in the follow-up issue that
Alex said he will file.

Localization and testing is out of scope for this PR. Alex did the minimum
needed to correct the fact that the string wasn't internationalized at all,
which makes sense only because he had to modify the string as part of this PR
(even then, I would have been OK with no i18n changes in this PR, leaving them
for a separate issue as well).

> Better discuss this with Naoto Sato.

Good idea.