On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 23:47:27 GMT, Thiago Milczarek Sayao <tsa...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Thiago Milczarek Sayao has updated the pull request incrementally with two
>> additional commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Rollback + Change Warnings
>>  - Revert "Throw exception if unsupported or invalid version specified."
>>
>>    This reverts commit 9f8b60ff7d6045d8c35738b81a4f6a9a563129b4.
>
> Will do it in a few days.

@tsayao The CSR is now approved, but the bot doesn't seem to think so. This is
an oddity in the current behavior that I'm discussing with the Skara bot
maintainers. Depending on the outcome, it might be necessary for you to merge
your PR branch with the latest master to remedy it, but before you do that --
which would then require myself and Johan to re-review the PR -- let's wait
another day.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/999#issuecomment-1480319386