On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 23:47:27 GMT, Thiago Milczarek Sayao <tsa...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Thiago Milczarek Sayao has updated the pull request incrementally with two
>> additional commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Rollback + Change Warnings
>>  - Revert "Throw exception if unsupported or invalid version specified."
>>
>>    This reverts commit 9f8b60ff7d6045d8c35738b81a4f6a9a563129b4.
>
> Will do it in a few days.

@tsayao After discussion with the Skara bot maintainers, the conclusion is that
you will need to merge the latest upstream master into your branch in order for
the bot to unblock this. The current situation isn't ideal, but there isn't a
quick solution in the bot (and I don't want to work around it by removing the
requirement for a CSR, since it isn't that urgent to get this integrated).

@johanvos and I will need to do a quick re-review once you merge from master.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/999#issuecomment-1480351621