On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:23:40 GMT, John Hendrikx <jhendr...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> These changes use base classes for custom properties where possible for the
>> `ExpressionHelper` logic instead of duplicating these each time.
>
> John Hendrikx has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Fix review comment

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/Node.java line 8566:

> 8564:                 addToSceneDirtyList();
> 8565:             }
> 8566:             if (treeVisibleProperty != null) {

This change causes the property to not be initialized when this method is
called. I think that this is fine as I don't see any reliance on the previous
behavior, but it might be worth to take another look at that.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1092#discussion_r1168295382