On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 14:32:58 GMT, Karthik P K <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> tests/system/src/test/java/test/robot/helloworld/CustomSecurityManagerTest.java
>>  line 208:
>>
>>> 206:
>>> 207:                 for (int col = 0; col < 2; col++) {
>>> 208:                     int x = col == 0 ? 1 : screenWidth.get() - 5;
>>
>> For `col == 0` you might want to change the value from `1` to `4` for the
>> same reason you changed the second value.
>
> If static final variable with a suitable value is added as mentioned above,
> same variable can be used here.

Taking my previous comment to the other query into account, I think this should
be more like:

                    int x = col == 0 ? screenBound.minX + 4 : screenBounds.maxX
- 5;

where `screenBounds` is the visual bounds of the screen.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1103#discussion_r1172766029