On Sat, 22 Apr 2023 18:47:54 GMT, Thiago Milczarek Sayao <tsa...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> I replicated the fix on #1054 on Linux.
>>
>> Also fixes [Monocle: Stage no longer gets focus after fix for
>> JDK-8296621](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8304734)
>
> Thiago Milczarek Sayao has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Change call to requestFocus

Tested successfully on Android and Linux. I've added a few comments.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/com/sun/glass/ui/gtk/GtkWindow.java line
51:

> 49:     // empty - not needed by this implementation
> 50:     @Override
> 51:     protected void _updateViewSize(long ptr) {}

Remove the comment?

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/com/sun/glass/ui/gtk/GtkWindow.java line
51:

> 49:     // empty - not needed by this implementation
> 50:     @Override
> 51:     protected native void _updateViewSize(long ptr);

Is there a system test that can be used to verify these changes on Linux? Since
you have mentioned this is the same as #1054, I take that SetSceneScalingTest
can be used.

Also, I'm not sure how you would run WinIconified test attached to the JBS
ticket to see that it fails or passes. If that can be converted to system test,
could you add it to this PR?

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/com/sun/glass/ui/gtk/GtkWindow.java line
51:

> 49:     // empty - not needed by this implementation
> 50:     @Override
> 51:     protected void _updateViewSize(long ptr) {}

Fix copyright header of modified files

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1110#pullrequestreview-1397890332
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1110#discussion_r1175221410
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1110#discussion_r1175425902