On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:57:54 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Monkey Tester - a JavaFX application designed to support manual ad-hoc
>> testing of individual JavaFX controls.
>>
>> Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
>>
>> ![screenshot](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/107069028/232911797-3d02da68-ce11-419e-8f16-c2661b778f9c.png)
>
> Andy Goryachev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   snapping in hbox page

Tested the Chart, ChoiceBox, ComboBox, DatePicker, Label, Spinner, Text,
TextArea and TextField  controls in Monkey tester. Please find my observations
below.

DatePicker:
- In date picker, click on the date picker and select a date from the popup.
- Click on the date picker again. It does not respond to the first click always.
- This behavior is seen in other simple application as well. Not sure if this
is Mac specific issue. Couldn't find a bug mentioning this issue.

Text:
- Select Text from the left side pane and select Long Text in the right side
pane.
- Increase the font size to 48.
- Either one or both the side panes gets hidden.
- Left side pane can be brought back by using the splitter.
- To reach right side option pane again, the application size needs to be
increased till we see the options pane again.
- Should we add scroll bar instead of increasing the middle window beyond
certain size?

TextArea:

- Select TextArea control from left pane and select Long text from the right
pane.
- Increase the font size to 48.
- The long text is displayed in multiple line even when wrap text is not
selected.
- Change the size of the text area using the splitter. Scrollbar gets added.
- Reduce the font size to 8. Scrollbar is still displayed.
- Now change the size of text area again using splitter. Scroll bar gets hidden.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1097#issuecomment-1525766733