@karthikpandelu thank you for testing!

> DatePicker:

this is the issue that affects both DatePicker and ColorPicker,
[JDK-8208523](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8208523) [Mac, Robot]
DatePicker calendar popup is not shown on second click using robot

> Text:

Good point.  The idea was to check min size within a variable width container
(SplitPane) without any other nested containers.  On top of that, there is Page
-> Use Preferred Size option in the main menu which removes the SplitPanes
altogether for the same purpose, but perhaps we can remove all that.

> TextArea:

I think you've encountered
[JDK-8298494](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8298494) TextArea: vertical
scroll bar not updated when font changes, though it is possible even earlier
bug exists in JBS.  Could you please try searching in JBS (search field is in
the top right corner of JIRA window)?

Thanks again!

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1097#issuecomment-1525890810