On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 11:15:58 GMT, Karthik P K <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/TextFieldSkin.java
>>  line 590:
>>
>>> 588:         int next = moveRight ? bi.following(pos) : bi.preceding(pos);
>>> 589:         if (next != BreakIterator.DONE) {

#1220 is out, please review (I also added you as a contributor, since you've
contributed the original test which I "borrowed", thank you!)

In the mean time you could probably merge my branch into this in order to make
the required changes.  Once #1220 is in, the warning about unrelated changes
will disappear and you'll be able to integrate.  (or you can simply wait to
make the changes until after).

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1222#discussion_r1307551587