Dear OpenJFX Development Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am
currently facing an issue while trying to build a JavaFX project with Maven
dependency. I have encountered the following warnings during the build
process:

csharp
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for
org.openjfx:javafx-controls:jar:21.0.1[WARNING] Failed to build parent
project for org.openjfx:javafx-graphics:jar:21.0.1
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for org.openjfx:javafx-base:jar:21.0.1
[WARNING] Failed to build parent project for org.openjfx:javafx-fxml:jar:21.0.1

These warnings indicate that the build process for the mentioned JavaFX
modules is failing. Consequently, the JavaFXML files are not being built,
and I am unable to proceed with the development.

Here are some details about my environment:

   - JavaFX version: 21.0.1
   - Build tool: Maven

I have checked my Maven dependencies and configurations, but I am still
encountering this issue. Could you please provide guidance on how to
resolve this problem? Any assistance or advice you can offer would be
greatly appreciated.

If you require any additional information or logs, please let me know, and
I will be happy to provide them. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Sarang S
sarangsblog...@gmail.com
Blogtec software LLP