Hi Sarang,

Yes, the maven publication parts in the build.gradle are not working with
the latest gradle anymore. I believe we discussed this before, and at least
my personal opinion is that those parts need to be removed from the
build.gradle. Frequent changes in gradle are causing lots of maintenance
work on the build.gradle, so we should try to minimize that work. Since the
maven publication is not required to build the OpenJFX SDK's, I think it
makes more sense to move those tasks out of the build.gradle.

However, if you just build the SDK (gradlew sdk), you should be able to
build everything you need and take it from there.

- Johan