On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:07:37 GMT, Ambarish Rapte <ara...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I agree with 2. and I also think that `TextureParameters` would be a better
>> name for this.
>>
>> This should also follow in below method names and such (ex.
>> `setTextureParameters()` instead of `setTextureData()`)
>
> These properties/parameters are actually Sampler properties. But `Sampler` is
> implementation detail and so is `Texture`. Will it be good idea or overkill
> to use different naming instead, like for example how we use
> [ImageSmoothing](https://openjfx.io/javadoc/21/javafx.graphics/javafx/scene/canvas/GraphicsContext.html#setImageSmoothing(boolean))

`ImageSmoothing` is very specific. This class can include many configuration
options, not only from the sampler, but also from the rendered. I'm not sure
what you're suggesting.

Maybe I should try to list more of the future options for this class.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1281#discussion_r1412368579