> Turning on warnings-as-errors for the macOS glass native code. Deprecated
> declarations are excluded and still appear as warnings.
>
> In the code that tries to locate the application's dock icon there were three
> instances where `NO` was being passed into a method that required a pointer
> to a `BOOL`, not a `BOOL`. I suspect the intent was to check that the path
> pointed to an existing file but not a directory. Since JavaFX has gone this
> long without screening out directories correctly I decided not to fix that
> behavior except at the very end.
>
> The only other changes of note are sending some NSNotification objects to
> delegate API's that require them even though we know they're ignored on the
> other side. It was the easiest way to get rid of the warning.

Martin Fox has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge
or a rebase. The pull request now contains 13 commits:

 - Fixed ambiguous comment
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into macerrors
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into macerrors
 - Remove reference to non-existent generic Java app icon
 - Fixed umatched pragma push
 - Remove unnecessary comment
 - Simpler handling of temporary NSNotification
 - Fixed leaked object. Removed unnecessary pragma.
 - Consistency in dealing with path to app icon. Updated default image name.
 - Turning off deprecation warnings on a per-file basis. Fixes for some
warnings.
 - ... and 3 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/12816b57...1c4c4e96

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/687/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=687&range=02