On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:38:41 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > specific to strike though
>
> I don't think so. I can turn it off and nothing changes, same for underline.
> I am not sure why it all suddenly started to fail - I did a clean build
> twice...

Can you see if the new `TextLayoutTest` system test ran (with all my new tests)
during the build, it should already be catching this problem?  This seems to
have regressed to the "before" situation.

I'm not able to find the problem on my end at the moment, but I'll do a clean
build and see if that gets anything.  All the files I have locally are pushed.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1236#issuecomment-1930840916