On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:10:33 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> That's intentional. We can only run headless tests in the GHA build. We do
> the same thing in our (Oracle's) CI build system.

I was already pleasantly surprised that the three environments all had the
correct Monaco and Tahoma font... guess I was being too optimistic, and the
test simply never ran.

> We do have a nightly Jenkins job that runs on physical systems that are set
> up for headful testing, and we can similarly submit dev jobs that use those
> machines. That's what I just did and will post the list of failing tests (if
> any). We don't yet have a headful Windows machine, so I'll run that locally.

Thanks, at least on my Windows they are all passing, but I can add assumes, or
fix them for a different platform based on the failure output (that may take 2
or 3 passes as it doesn't display all failures in one go).

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1236#issuecomment-1936761354