This test has failed once and we are not seeing its failure after that instance
in our test systems.

This test verifies whether bounds of GridPane gets updated properly on adding
an invisible node.
Initial test has 8 nodes in GridPane and then we update it with another node
with larger bounds without making it visible. After adding additional node we
make the scenegraph visible and check for colors of the newly added node.

We are making this test robust to make sure we don't see any of these single
instance failures.
Test is updated to:
1) To always show on top, so that we pick proper color.
2) Add additional sleep so that we give more time for test to be visible.
3) Pick color exactly at mid point in y axis, so that we pick the green color
properly.

Commit messages:
 - 8306322: JDK8130122Test fails intermittently

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1433/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1433&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8306322
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1433.diff