On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 06:30:49 GMT, Jayathirth D V <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This test has failed once and we are not seeing its failure after that
>> instance in our test systems.
>>
>> This test verifies whether bounds of GridPane gets updated properly on
>> adding an invisible node.
>> Initial test has 8 nodes in GridPane and then we update it with another node
>> with larger bounds without making it visible. After adding additional node
>> we make the scenegraph visible and check for colors of the newly added node.
>>
>> We are making this test robust to make sure we don't see any of these single
>> instance failures.
>> Test is updated to:
>> 1) To always show on top, so that we pick proper color.
>> 2) Add additional sleep so that we give more time for test to be visible.
>> 3) Pick color exactly at mid point in y axis, so that we pick the green
>> color properly.
>
> Jayathirth D V has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Remove setAlwaysOnTop and update wait call

anyway, even if we decide to add another method that will be a separate PR.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/robot/scenegraph/JDK8130122Test.java line 102:

> 100:         });
> 101:         // Give more time after setVisible(true) is called for frame
> update
> 102:         waitFirstFrame();

this is fine, though I'd rather have a dedicated method - waitFirstFrame()
implies that it should only be used to wait for the first frame, that it might
have a different purpose and implementation.

Marked as reviewed by angorya (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1433#pullrequestreview-1961362059
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1433#discussion_r1539870662