On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:27:12 GMT, Oliver Kopp <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > I think you need to add
>
> The mentioned issue is fixed. Now, I get
>
> ```
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: 'void
> com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinTextRangeProvider._initIDs()'
>       at
> javafx.graphics@23-internal/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinTextRangeProvider._initIDs(Native
>  Method)
> ```

Ah, right, sorry for not noticing this earlier. You cannot access glass from
unit tests in the `javafx.graphics` module. Those tests use the StubToolkit
which bypasses glass. You will need to move the test to the system tests
project under `tests/system/src/test/java/`. Those will use the real toolkit
and the glass libraries will be loaded for you. You will need to explicitly
start the toolkit (via `Platform.startup` or a call to a utility method to do
the same) in an `@BeforeAll` method.

@andy-goryachev-oracle or @arapte should be able to help you with the
transition. You would still use the same shim class, which should remain under
`javafx.graphics`.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1442#issuecomment-2069976918