On Sat, 25 May 2024 17:40:01 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Michael Strauß has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
>> merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains 57 commits:
>>
>>  - Merge branch 'refs/heads/master' into feature/css-transitions
>>  - extract magic string to named constant
>>  - use existing property in test
>>  - fixed documentation
>>  - Merge branch 'master' into feature/css-transitions
>>  - update 'since' tags
>>  - Fix javadoc error
>>  - Change javadoc comment
>>  - Merge branch 'master' into feature/css-transitions
>>  - Discard redundant transitions in StyleableProperty impls
>>  - ... and 47 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/94aa2b68...a43dee30
>
> modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/animation/Interpolator.java line
> 328:
>
>> 326:      * @since 23
>> 327:      */
>> 328:     public static Interpolator STEPS(int intervals, StepPosition
>> position) {
>
> Static method names shouldn't be named like constants, although
> `Interpolator` does this for other methods already. Not sure if this trend
> should continue.

Changed the parameter name to `intervalCount`.
I agree that the uppercase naming scheme in `Interpolator` is a bit
unfortunate, but at this point I think consistency is more important. We're
unlikely to add more built-in interpolators in any case.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/870#discussion_r1614865200