On Thu, 13 Jun 2024 20:07:32 GMT, Johan Vos <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> A listener was added but never removed.
>> This patch removes the listener when the menu it links to is cleared. Fix
>> for https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8319779
>
> Johan Vos has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - process more reviewer comments
>  - Process reviewer comments

looks good, suggesting a few minor changes.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/com/sun/javafx/tk/quantum/SystemMenuBarTest.java
 line 1:

> 1: /*

This test file is moved from a different location, could do `git mv` instead
removing and adding.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/com/sun/javafx/tk/quantum/SystemMenuBarTest.java
 line 2:

> 1: /*
> 2:  * Copyright (c) 2023, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

This file is moved, so the copyright should reflect same. Should be : `2023,
2024`

tests/system/src/test/java/test/com/sun/javafx/tk/quantum/SystemMenuBarTest.java
 line 321:

> 319:             Stage stage = new Stage();
> 320:             stage.setScene(new Scene(root));
> 321:             stage.show();

I think, a CountDownLatch should be added to make sure that stage is shown
before proceeding.

Changes requested by arapte (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1283#pullrequestreview-2128074964
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1283#discussion_r1646128134