On Mon, 21 Sep 2026 23:59:01 GMT, Michael Strauß <[email protected]> wrote:

>> John Hendrikx has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional 
>> commit since the last revision:
>> 
>>   Implement notifying boolean
>
> modules/javafx.base/src/main/java/javafx/beans/Observable.java line 59:
> 
>> 57:  *         is not renotified if it has already been notified.
>> 58:  *     <li>Nested notifications are depth-first, and only renotify the 
>> listeners
>> 59:  *         that have already been notified.
> 
> I would remove this guarantee. Not because it's wrong, but because I feel it 
> is hard to understand without a thorough explanation and I'd be hard-pressed 
> to even come up with a legitimate scenario in which application code would 
> depend on such minutiae.

Sure, I was dubious about adding it in the first place, so perhaps this was a 
bit too much detail. Removed.

-------------

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1081#discussion_r4112180965

Reply via email to