What I like most of this list is that I always learnt (or remember)
something in few posts.

About the ServerID>0:

Sure, didn't realized that and makes total sense, as ServerID is used to
generate CSN changes, so if ServerID=0 then is not writting CSNs -> not a
provider.

About my setup and needs:

At the end I'm going to deploy a N-way multimaster, but while testing just
wanted to ensure no "accidental" writes reach the new 'tested' member.

You solved perfectly all my concerns

Thanks much

Missatge de Quanah Gibson-Mount <qua...@symas.com> del dia dj., 9 d’abr.
2020 a les 17:31: