Am 11.12.23 um 18:10 schrieb Ondřej Kuzník:
On Wed, Dec 06, 2023 at 08:11:52PM +0100, Stefan Kania wrote:
Hi Ondrej,

I restarted with a new test.
Now I'm having 2 loadbalancer one is configured via cn=config and one over
slapd.conf. Both are configured exactly the same. Same binduser, same
ldap-server same everything.
For my test I started tcpdump on the loadbalancer and on the two
ldap-server.

Starting the loadbalancer which is configured via slapd.conf I can see all
the packages on both, the ldap-servers and the loadbalancer.

Doing the same test with the loadbalancer configured via cn=config I see
absolutely nothing, no package is send.

Hi Stefan,
thanks for the info, I believe I've tracked it down and filed ITS#10142,
if you're able to test patches, can you give MR!663 a go?

https://git.openldap.org/openldap/openldap/-/merge_requests/663

Thanks,

Hi Ondrej,

sorry, but I'm not a developer, I just use OpenLDAP. I'm always try to help if I can test something. I took a look at the merge-request but for me it only strange code ;-). I think I have to compile openldap and before that I have to,somehow, get the patch into the source. Right?

For me it's interesting what is wrong and how did you fixed it. If you have new packages (best for me would be Debian) I can test it before the next release.

Stefan

--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13