Review: Needs Fixing
UIStrings looks to be used by the isAlreadyRunning code. However this is called
prior to the language code loading. Therefore they won't be translated
currently ever. Which means they don't need to be in UIStrings and we can
remove the import, so we won't need to re-load.

Either that or move the isAlreadyRunning code so it is after the language code
and just move the import UiStrings from the top so it after the language code,
so it doesn't have to be loaded twice...

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial2/+merge/55953
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.