So, what is about this? As said above, this is only meant to ensure, that the
main interface is translated as it should be. This has nothing to do with the
first time wizard. The problem is, that when all modules are loaded (-> the
strings in UiStrings are being "translated") there is actually not language
initialised which means they are not translated at all. Consequently, we have
to reload the module after the language has been initialised.

You can try this yourself, start trunk and set the language to "Deutsch", then
restart openlp. You will notice, that for instance "Search" in the song media
manager is not translated.
Now, start my branch, and "Search" will be translated.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial2/+merge/55953
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.