I've just been discussing off channel with Tim regarding cursor keys (I
couldn't cope with phone keyboard anymore!)

We think for now cursor keys should be left as they were. We might have to
leave them unconfigurable for now due to the conflicts between service manager
and live slide controller. We could perhaps revisit at a later time. We
probably need to leave a comment as to why they are hard-coded.

Cursor keys are important in the service manager so people can skip songs
easily with keyboard etc. However more work needs to be done to make this work
properly. Going live on something with Enter takes the focus to the slide
controller, so we need a way to get back. So we'll probably need to change
things so pressing Tab from slide controller takes the user back to the current
item in the service manager. Left/Right should collapse and expand the service
items. However I'm not suggesting or expecting that this is to be done as part
of this request.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/tweaks/+merge/55945
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.