Review: Needs Fixing
I'd like the shortcut capture section at the bottom to look more like the KDE
shortcut dialog. If you look at shortcutlistdialog.ui in Designer, that's my
original idea. The "None" next to "Default" would show the default shortcut. I
didn't make provision for an alternative, but that should be as simple as
adding another row like the "Custom:..." row.

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/openlpshortcutdialog.png/

Make all the items expanded by default. It's kinda irritating to have to open
all of them to find the particular shortcut I want.

Is there a way to have a specific order of categories? I'd prefer the menus to
come first, then the toolbar actions, and then other actions.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/tweaks/+merge/56078
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.