Review: Needs Fixing

1. On the search page, the second line at the top needs to say, "Please wait
while your songs database is searched."

Sorry to do this to you, I just realised I have a better word than "searched"
(which sounds clumsy):

    Please wait while your songs database is analyzed.

Doesn't that sound better?

You also need to hide the "Next" button while the search is happening. Once it
is finished you can enable the Next button.

Oh, and by the way, in stead of:

432     + self.songs_horizontal_layout.addStretch()
433     + self.songs_horizontal_layout.addStretch()

you can say,

    self.songs_horizontal_layout.addStretch(2)

if my memory serves me correctly.

There are some more fixes I want to do to the table widget(s), but I'll look at
that tomorrow.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~patrick-zakweb/openlp/duplicate-removal-review/+merge/151827
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.