you should check the hibernate stuff

sebastian

2008/10/20 oknewbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
> Okay should be the last time I bug you all today, I cannot seem to
> find where you created your sql connection I have decided to add a
> table and store chats there until they are retrieved or deleted. I
> would like to use the connects and all that already exist in this code
> somewhere that way if someone would like they can commit my changes.
>
> On Oct 20, 10:34 am, oknewbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Sorry I think I found it athttp://
> openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/webapp/src/app/org/openm...
> > Thank you for your help and maybe you can use what I come up with. I
> > was thinking of just adding a link to let users download the chat as a
> > text file.
> >
> > On Oct 20, 10:21 am, oknewbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you, could you point me to the file in the source where this is
> > > handled now?
> >
> > > On Oct 20, 9:52 am, "Sebastian Wagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > > this data is not stored at all. You need to extend the Java Code to
> do that.
> >
> > > > sebastian
> >
> > > > 2008/10/20 oknewbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > > > I am testing this and we need to be able to save the chats from
> each
> > > > > meeting. I cannot find where this data is stored. Any help here
> would
> > > > > be great.
> >
> > > > --
> > > > Sebastian
> Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://...
> > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to