Sorry I think I found it at
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/webapp/src/app/org/openmeetings/app/remote/ChatService.java
Thank you for your help and maybe you can use what I come up with. I
was thinking of just adding a link to let users download the chat as a
text file.

On Oct 20, 10:21 am, oknewbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you, could you point me to the file in the source where this is
> handled now?
>
> On Oct 20, 9:52 am, "Sebastian Wagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > this data is not stored at all. You need to extend the Java Code to do that.
>
> > sebastian
>
> > 2008/10/20 oknewbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > > I am testing this and we need to be able to save the chats from each
> > > meeting. I cannot find where this data is stored. Any help here would
> > > be great.
>
> > --
> > Sebastian 
> > Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://...
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to