on client side the warning is in:
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/openmeetings_lps411/modules/conference/whiteboard/base/baseDrawImage.lzx

<method name="incomingScreenSharing" args="value">
        <![CDATA[
                //only do if last image has been loading successfully
            if (!this.isScreenImageLoading){
                ..... load image logic .....
            } else {
                //Debug.write("frame dropped!");
                Debug.warn("frame dropped!");
                new lz.errorPopup(canvas,{error:canvas.getLabelName(240)});
            }
                ]]>
        </method>

the attribute *isScreenImageLoading* is true as long as the current
image is loading.
As soon as the Image-Loading is completed the flag is set to false again:
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/openmeetings_lps411/modules/conference/whiteboard/base/imageForScreenViewer.lzx
=>
<handler name="onload">
        this.refObj.layers.push(this);