you can hardly do go for ByteArrays as long as it is compiled to SWF8.
You have to upgrade and compile the client to SWF9 first.
Also sending the ByteArray over HTTP will not work from Browsers point
of view as this would be a Cross-Domain-Scripting Issue.

sebastian

http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com