hi,
do u mean within in the openMeetings project or independent froma
that?

in general, its not easy, finding non-commercial javalibs, that allow
generating a swf at all ;-)

-> i am just evaluating java2swf, a free library for reading/rewriting
and generating swfs and it seems to work fine, but i just worked with
ScreenCaptures (jpegs) that were added to a existing swf, generating a
fluid result from desktop sharing..

-> let me know, when u found something, that allows converion from ppt
to swf!

see ya

Smoeker