My user "test" is a simple "user".
My user "ivan" is an admin.

First, I go to the meeting with "ivan".
Secondly, I go to the same meeting with "test".

At the first connexion into the meeting, user "test" has just a
pointer tool. It's OK. My user admin could allow whiteboard tools to
the user "test". So everything is OK.

BUT when users "test" goes out from the meeting and return to it, he
have all whiteboard's tools (record, new whiteboard, draw, write...).
I precise that user "ivan" does'nt go out from the meeting, just user
"test".

Bidab