Hi all!
I think the problem is that when you access to the list of rooms with the
toolbar you see the list with new graphic (public, private, myevents); when
you exit from a conference you find the list with old graphic.
I don't debug if is possible that this difference is the cause: it is as if
the same room has two different "scope", is possible to see the same user,
but there are two moderator??

Bye
Roberto