hi,

the values from the config.xml are right for a 1:1 meeting where I broadcast
my audio/video and the other person broadcasts its audio/video in a
Conference Room at default settings.

As soon as multiple users are in a room and .. for example one person shares
nothing, the other only audio, the third one resize the video pod to 640x480
and then republishes the webcam... you see there are many way to influence
it either positive ... but also negative: You can make the Video-Pods
Default sizes much smaller and you will see that the bandwidth usage will be
smaller.

So the problem here is that I can only get you numbers depending on a
certain scenario.

sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de