About bandwidth

To Alexei's calculation 12*(12-1)...why isnt it like this kb *
(users-1) * (users-1)
So kb*11*11 because in 12people conference I am sending to 11 people,
and so is everyone else. Where does that first 12 in your calculation
come from?

Someone give the perfect answer for this setup: 5 people in a
conference room with audio only. My opinion is with best quality: 16kb
* 4 * 4 or am I calculating something terribly wrong :D ?