Hi,

I use a SMTP server whith a auto-signed certificate and when I tried
to send e-mail with openmeetings I don't receive one because it can't
find a valid certificate :

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target

Can someone tell me what can I do so it can accept my certificate ?

Thanks.

Elodie