Hi,

It's just to say that I solved my problem.

I had to copy the certificate (cert.pem) from my SMTP server to the
server where openmeetings is installed.
Then convert the certificate in .der with this : openssl x509 -in
cert.pem -inform PEM -out cert.der -outform DER
And import this certificate into the java keystore :
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.17/bin/keytool -import -trustcacerts -
file PathToYourCert/cert.der -alias CERT(for example) -keystore /usr/
lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.17/jre/lib/security/cacerts

If you didn't change the password for the keystore it's "changeit" by
default.
Agreed so it can trust the certificate.

Then restart red5 and now it's possible to send mail from
openmeetings.

Hope that can help someone with the same problem.

Elodie