Testing version: r2750.

I have also tested in a LAN network and, yes, there is improvement for
screen_viewer=4. However, when tested in Internet, the response for
screen_viewer=4 is slower. Generally, the lag can be 10s or more,
especially after a series of screen change.

For screen_viewer=0, the lag is always shorter and generally less than
5s in both LAN and Internet.

The network speed and other conditions are the same for both sharers
because the only thing I did was changing the screen_viewer setting in
Configuration menu.