Hi,

I have tried to do Update's process, but i have break my OpenMeetings...

I explain, i have follow instruction, copy table and files.

But in version 1.0 lot of table are modified, or doesn't exists...

Exemple : "comment" properties in 1.0 is "comment_field" in 1.2

Same time table are not same properties etc, and i have decided to update table, add properties, rename comment to comment_field, and add table missing.

When i want to start OpenMeetings i see loading bar but it's run 3 or 4 times after i have a white page...

And i Can't to connect on SOAP now.

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,
Alexandre.