HI

you should check this point here:
=> There is no need to check the hibernate.cfg.xml in general, but it might
be useful to check if all tables are still the same, sometime we add new
tables to the scheme that need to be added.

Have a a look at the new hibernate.cfg.xml

There are some new mappings for new tables.
You need to copy those to your current hibernate.cfg.xml

Sebastian

>>> http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
>>> http://www.laszlo-forum.de